Research Study Alert: Survey for Working Caregivers of Children with DMD
By Sujatha Gurunathan | Monday, May 8, 2023
Researchers at Rice University are seeking working parents of children living with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) to participate in a survey about their experiences. The goal is to evaluate whether organizational resources could improve well-being in employed caregivers of children with disabilities.
This study does not involve a new intervention. Enrolled participants will be asked to complete two surveys expected to take a total of 45 minutes. The surveys will include questions about the home caregiving and work experiences.
To be eligible, individuals must meet the following inclusion criteria:
- Working parents (not self-employed or unemployed) who are caregivers of children with DMD
- Caregivers must be over 18 years old and children must be younger than 18 years old
Individuals may not be eligible to participate if they meet the following exclusion criteria:
- Not parents of children with DMD
- Under 18 years of age
- Self-employed or unemployed
To inquire about participation, contact the Study Coordinator Felix Wu at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Steps and Useful Resources
- Stay up-to-date on Quest content! Subscribe to Quest Magazine and Newsletter.
Disclaimer: No content on this site should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician.