Episode 16: Turning Pain into Purpose – An ALS Advocate’s Story
Sabrina Johnson lost her dad to ALS in 2019. In this episode, she shares how she turned her pain into purpose and became an ALS advocate. The journey to diagnosis was hard enough, but watching her dad battle a terminal disease forever changed her. After a lightbulb moment, she decided to turn her anger into ambition and became an advocate for patients and families with ALS. In 2021, she founded Sabrina Johnson Advocate LLC to provide support, resources, and guidance to others who are navigating life and loss with ALS.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sabsjohnsonadvocate/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sabsjohnsonadvocate/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.sabrinajohnsonadvocate.com/
- Sabrina’s book: Understanding ALS for the Average Ton
- Sabrina’s new children’s book: Breaker Breaker 1-9 Where’s My Little Man At?
Disclaimer: No content on this site should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician.
Listen to this next
Episode 27 – The Changing Landscape of Neuromuscular Care
As new treatments, cutting edge research, and a better understanding of genetic sequencing and mutations…
Episode 26 – Catching Up with Bill Crossland
For our February Valentine’s Day Quest Podcast, we catch up with Bill Crossland, a writer,…
Episode 25 – New Year, New Mindset
We are excited to start a new year talking about new mindsets, especially when it…