Episode 16: Turning Pain into Purpose – An ALS Advocate’s Story
Sabrina Johnson lost her dad to ALS in 2019. In this episode, she shares how she turned her pain into purpose and became an ALS advocate. The journey to diagnosis was hard enough, but watching her dad battle a terminal disease forever changed her. After a lightbulb moment, she decided to turn her anger into ambition and became an advocate for patients and families with ALS. In 2021, she founded Sabrina Johnson Advocate LLC to provide support, resources, and guidance to others who are navigating life and loss with ALS.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sabsjohnsonadvocate/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sabsjohnsonadvocate/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.sabrinajohnsonadvocate.com/
- Sabrina’s book: Understanding ALS for the Average Ton
- Sabrina’s new children’s book: Breaker Breaker 1-9 Where’s My Little Man At?
Disclaimer: No content on this site should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician.
Listen to this next
Barriers in travel and the lack of accessible transportation are huge issues for many people…
Inclusively is a technology centered inclusions solution and employment platform for job seekers with disabilities,…